Who we are!
THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM
The mission of the Development Office is to provide for the future of Xaverian High School and perpetuate the legacy of the Xaverian Brothers’ educational mission by raising revenue to support those goals.
Xaverian High School has been blessed with alumni, parents, faculty and friends who are committed to ensuring our ability to educate the young men of New York City, not only preparing them for success in college and in life, but for meaningful lives in the service of God. What makes us part of the unique Xaverian approach to education and philanthropy are our shared intentions driven by the core spiritual values of the Xaverian Brothers – humility, trust, zeal, compassion and simplicity. It will take our continued partnership and a larger base of supporters for the Xaverian legacy to grow.
We look forward to the opportunity to work together, to make sure that your support of Xaverian is a rewarding experience. Gifts of all sizes are equally appreciated. To quote Mother Teresa, “It is not the magnitude of our actions but the amount of love that is put into them that matters."
- Robert Alesi ’78, President
- Corinne M. King, Director of Development
- Edward Mayrose ’79 P’05’ 07 ’08, Director of Alumni
- Sigfried Heiles ’64, P’04, Development Consultant
- Bro. Jim Smith '60, C.F.X.: Executive Secretary of St. Michael's Alumni Association
- Brittany Smith, Database Manager and Gift Processor
- Marie Lane, P'84 '92, Alumni Assistant for Special Events
- Anthony Coscia, P '80 '82, Alumni Assistant, Emeritus