In keeping with the mission of the Xaverian Brothers, it is our goal to provide a challenging academic program that promotes the full development of each person’s giftedness. We offer a strong college preparatory curriculum designed to meet the interests and abilities of our students. The diverse course offerings of each of our three programs provide the challenge, inspiration and education to prepare our students for success at the nation’s top colleges and universities.
- Dcn. Kevin McCormack - Principal
- Ms. Sandra Mummolo - Assistant Principal for Curriculum & Instruction
- Mr. Michael Wilson - Assistant Principal for Operations & Discipline
- Ms. Maria Rodriguez - Assistant Principal for Student Support
- Mr. William Slow - Dean of the Specialized Studies Program
- Mr. Daniel Sharib - Dean of the Academy Program