If you are interested in making the most of your gift to Xaverian, please consider the Clipper Fund, our Annual Fund. Xaverian High School has always prided itself on being accessible to anyone deserving an extraordinary college-preparatory program that will prepare graduates to meet the demands of higher education, contribute to society and answer the call of Christian service.
Annual gifts to the Clipper Fund have an enormous impact on our ability to enhance our standards of excellence in teaching, address the continued necessary capital improvements of our facility, and provide the essential guidance necessary for the highest character and spiritual development of our students. Your gift impacts every aspect of our students’ experience. Specifically, your gift to the Clipper Fund will:
- Provide tuition assistance and scholarships to deserving students – making the Xaverian experience possible for them.
- Enable Xaverian to recruit and retain the highest caliber of teachers who serve as role models for our students.
- Contribute to the cutting-edge technology, lab equipment and others state-of-the-art learning tools used in the classroom.
- Instill in students a deep awareness of God’s presence in their lives through a dynamic Campus Ministry program.
- Offer students the opportunity to uncover hidden talents through our music and theater programs.
- Ensure that Xaverian continues its winning athletic tradition.
- Give students an extraordinary and enriching experience – as a Clipper – that they will treasure for a lifetime.
Xaverian alumni, parents and friends know firsthand the transforming power of the Xaverian education. Consider sharing that gift with others. Those who financially support Xaverian uphold the spirit of philanthropy that has sustained this school since its founding. Your generosity, leadership and faith in our mission helps Xaverian High School flourish each year.
The Clipper Fund continues to be the primary vehicle for members of the Xaverian community to join together in a meaningful effort to support the mission of this great school. We welcome and are grateful for your support!
Click here for a list of the various societies defined by the amount donated.
Please click here to donate online.