Advanced Placement Program Courses
Students see the benefits of taking an AP class right away. In AP classes, just like in college, students will face new challenges and learn new skills in the subjects they care about. All with the support of their classmates and teachers.
AP Classes allow a student to:
- Learn how things really work. Tackle concepts that will stick with a student long after the class is through.
- Share one's ideas and perspectives. A student's dialog and debate contributes to the knowledge that everyone shares.
- Explore new ideas with classmates and AP teachers. See and feel what college work is actually like, while receiving the support to help a student get there.
- AP Art
- AP World History
- AP United States History
- AP English Language and Composition
- AP English Literature and Composition
- AP Biology
- AP Chemistry
- AP Physics 1
- AP Physics 2
- AP Calculus
- AP Microeconomics
- AP Music Theory and Composition