- The cost of the bus is $2200. You will be billed through your SMART tuition account. There is a 10% discount given if full payment is made by August 10th.
- Routes are created each year, at the end of the registration period, so that a stop can be established convenient to your home.
- Pickup times will generally be between 6:30 to 7:00 AM, Students traveling greater distance might be picked up earlier.
- You will be notified of your stop and time over the Labor Day weekend.
- Service is available from Howard Beach, the Rockaways and Breezy Point, Lower Manhattan, Park Slope, Downtown Brooklyn, Canarsie, Gerritsen Beach, Mill Basin, Marine Park and all of Staten Island.
- We do not provide service in Bay Ridge, Dyker Heights, Bensonhurst, Sunset Park, Boro Park or Midwood.
- There is late bus service available to the Rockaways and Staten Island. These buses make just two stops. Details will be shared with students in September.
For more detailed descriptions, and a link to register, please check back during the summer months.