The Religion Department seeks to educate the whole student – intellectually, emotionally, and spiritually. We believe students enrich their education when theological exploration is part of their experience and when they engage their minds and imaginations. The department's curriculum provides a theological foundation to better inform the student’s faith experience.
- To discover the mystery of God in your life and in the lives of the greater community
- To pursue meaningful relationships, both in and out of the classroom
- To commit onself to the pursuit of justice and peace
- To honor diversity and multiculturalism
- To deepen one's spiritual life through scripture and prayer
- To develop one's character by asking what it means to live an ethical life.